Golden Empire Flying Association
At 1900 hours the meeting was called to order.
The minutes (from Katie) for June were read and approved.
Treasurers report: Karen Smith was absent but her report was given:
- GEFA Account has $8,959.08
- Air Fest Balance: $3,106.52
- Airefest CD: $17,056.45 as of June 22
by July 22 it should be about $14.50 more.
Old Business: NONE
- The fly out to Oregon is on ……be sure to be here in August to hear the results !
- We need to make a decision on moving to the Nevada City Vets Building in August. Karen has looked into the place and we need to make the decision before the weather sets in.
We do not have to move but it will be the same rent and no competition for parking and noise. Be Thinking about it so we can discuss and vote on it.
Meeting was Adjourned at 7:23 — our shortest one on record fun was had by all.
Respectively submitted by
by Maureen Young